Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

CROSS COUNTRY PRACTISE


Image result for cross country


CROSS COUNTRY PRACTISE
Today Room7 students went outside to practice our cross country with Mrs Parker. When we started jogging around the field I could feel the wind. It started blowing and we were so cold. When we were jogging I started to run fast and I became warm so I knew I had to run around the field one more time. Once I finished I sat on the blue seats and waited for the rest of the class so we could go back to class. When we went back to class we had to go on to our docs, and write what we did for fitness. I loved running around the field twice in preparation for Cross Country.

1 comment:

  1. Well Done Mary. I'm glad that you enjoyed the run this morning. Keep practicing -maybe you will be selected to represent Glenbrae School at the inter-school cross country.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.