Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

Reading Response Journal.

Title: As Fast As The Wind.

Author: By Jann Trafford.

Today I read about As fast As the wind and the character in the story is Koro and Te Aho and how did koro was playing rugby.

I feel Happy about what I read today because Koro was playing rugby and he was shy to play rugby because there were tall boys trying to get the ball off koro so he didn’t want go.

My favourite character was koro because he went he wake up in the morning he wanted to go rugby and went he went to rugby he got his first try.

I would feel happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because i like to play rugby like him.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen again so went koro grows up he will play rugby and he will get better at playing rugby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.