Pages

Thursday 13 October 2016

Reading Response Journal.

Read your story. Create a reading response journal on a google document using the sentence starters. Share your reading response journal on your individual blog after you have edited it.
Reading Response Journal


Title: Finding Friday...

Author: Dale Henry.

Today I read about Finding Friday which was finding objects to earn more points.

I feel happy about what I read today because i like the class when they were working hard to get points and they were helping others and answering questions.

My favourite character was Mr Rainbow because he was really fun and he was trying to make the class, earn more points and trophies.  

I would feel happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I will win the competition with my classmates and have a really cool gold medal.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen that they got really cool trophy and they finally found Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.