Pages

Monday 1 May 2017

My wonderful Holiday

During my holiday on Sunday the 22nd of April my family and I went to Maria' birthday party. When we got there we gave Maria a birthday present and also money. There was also a lot my family members there and my uncle was the one who was doing the prayer.

After that we sang the birthday song and the people who were there was my family and the people from next door neighbour. When we finished singing the birthday song, what we did was eating foods and giving the next two neighbour food and thanking them for coming to Maria's birthday.

Later on, me and all of the kids from Maria's birthday were going to play Easter hunt around the field and the most Easter hunter was my cousin Stefanie she found four or five Easter eggs and when she found the Easter eggs she gave out some of them to the people who din't had an Easter egg.

When we finished my Auntie gave us food to take home and we also thank them for everything she did for us and the foods. I enjoy baying in Maria's birthday and the Easter eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.