Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Long weekend

WALT: write a recount using a rubric to help us.
SC: set a goal level you want to achieve from the rubric

On the long weekend Glenbrae school student use four days weekend.When? We finish   school on Friday and we use to stay home and enjoyed having four weekend.Why? On Monday was the Queen's Birthday and we were having fun went it was the Queen’s Birthday.    In the long weekend i went to play with my Brother and my Sister on the trampoline we were jumping up and down and we went on a line like one at a time  my little Sister went on the trampoline first and dan my Brother went  second and a went last and our Mum call us  to came and eat our food when we finish eating our food we went to watch movies  and  my Mom's friend came to bring my new bad when she finish   bringing  my  new  bad  she went back  to her house to eat her Dinner went my Mum came back from the rock i tale her that her friend came and bring my new bad and my Mum was excited that her friend bring my new bad and she went to go with my unity to my family's house and i went to brush our teeth and we went for a sleep on my new bad for me and my Sister to sleep on my bad and we but all  the bad back together and in the night time me and my Sister was sleeping on my bad.

On sunday i went to George with my Mum my Dad my Brother and my Sister and me went we came back from the George we have Diner at home with my family went we finish eating our Dinner me and my Brother went to watch movies went we finish the first movies we went with my Mum to the shop and py food went we came back from the shop i help my Mum to put the food in the ice went we finish putting the food into the ice and i went to have a sleep on the bad.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.