Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

A special time with my friend.

A special time with my Buddy.

A special time with my best friend Autumn and I.  
We celebrated her birthday in the weekend and she was really really excited because it was her birthday. We went to the swimming  pool's, Hoyt's and lastly we went to rainbow's end. When we went to Rainbow's end my best friend and I went on the rides. The ride that I hated most was the stratosphere. It was so scary when it turned up side down for a few seconds and it was scary because you were slipping out of you chair. The other ride that I didn't like was the invader because when you go up it goes high and feels like you are going to fall off. Autumn told me that she had the best birthday she ever had and she was happy and I really love my best buddy.   

Swami-Vivekananda-Picture-Quote.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary I love your writing about a special time with my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.