Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

My Holidays blog.

                   My Holidays blog.
Guess What i have done in the Holidays is that we went to the  swimming pool’s with my family  After that we went home for dinner and what we had was popcorn,chips,cookies,ice cream and condos.

First we went to the movie’s with my Mum and Dad, what we watched in the movie was the maze runner the people that worked their turned off the lights and we started to watch it.

After that when the movie was finished me and my family went back home because my Brother wanted to go home so we went home to drop him  back home.

Later on my unity was still driving on the car so that  my brother can go home. My brother remember that he has a sister at home and he really miss her sister and he want to so wanted to go home.

     

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.