Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Holiday blog

Holiday Blogging:
Activity One:
Question:
Watch the Eddie the Eagle trailer and write a summary about it????
I liked the trailer because it was really cool and plus I heard that Michael Edwards is starring in the movie.


Image result for Eddie eagle image
Activity Two:
Question:
If you met Marjorie Gestring list down five questions you will like to ask her:
1.Who is your Inspiration and why?
2.Who gave you the courage to do what you do?
3.How long do train?
4.What age were you when you learnt how to Dive?
5. What's your next goal?

Activity Three:
Question:
Can you think of someone who inspires you and give us a reason why he or she inspires you?
a)My family

Because they help me to bay for my trip at school and they also give me food to eat if I am hungry.


Image result for FAmily image

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Mary,

    I really like the picture that you have posted of the family and the description that you provided of why they most inspire you. It sounds like you have a wonderful family. You're so lucky! I am also very lucky in that my family constantly inspires me. They are all very loving and hard working and they always want to do their best to help other people. I hope that I can be just like them as I grow older :)

    I also hope that you get the chance to watch the full 'Eddie the Eagle' movie. It's really good! I saw it with my dad a few months ago and we really enjoyed it. I think that my favourite part was the ending when he (Michael Edwards) made it to the Olympics in Calgary, Canada. I was born and raised in Canada so I always love to see my home country on the big screen!

    Keep up the great work, Mary! You are doing a fabulous job.

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.