Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Rugby with a Jandol.

Reading Response Journal


Title: Rugby with a Jandol.

Author: By Janet Pareira.

Today I read about Rugby with a jandol.

I feel happy about what I read today because Fiti and his sister Malia and also their friends where plaing with a jandol becase they din't have any rugby ball.

My favourite character was Fiti because he whent to play real rugby and he got a first score.

I would feel happy if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because
I really love playing rugby.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen lf fiti keeps on playing hard and Fiti might give his sister and his friend a real rugby ball.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.