Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

Reading Response Journal

Reading Response Journal


Title: Piper in the Sand

Author: By John O’Brien

Today I read about Piper in the sand and the amazing part if the story was that Dugle found a piper under the sand and his mum and dad was so happy that he found the piper.

I feel happy about what I read today because Dugal found the piper and he was happy.

My favourite character was Dugal because he listen under the sand and he hord something under the sand and Dugal dig the sand and he found the piper.

I would feel happy  if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because i like to find the piper under the sand in the beach.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen if Dugal walk and he trip in the piper and he went to give it to his mum and dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.